Sunday 22 February 2009

22-Feb-09

22-Feb-2009 it's the day that I create my Blog, In this blog I will talk about my works, classes, projects that I have, also I might include some pictures.

To be honest I know that I took a little bit more time to create the Blog, but that doesn’t mean that I am a careless about it, From the beginning I ask my friends to teach me how to create one, but there were busy so I wait until they have a time for me to teach me how to do it.

As I said before I will talk about my works, classes and projects. I will start with today classes.
22-Feb-09 for today classes we have Mr. Tridib his class start at 9.am and I didn’t attend his class because I didn’t feel well so I am absent for his class L . From 11 until 1 we had Miss. Penny she talk to us about the E-mail marketing, also she divided us to group and then she give us a homework to do. From 1.30 until 3.30 we had Miss. Haya in her classes we have to present Google tools, for today classes there were five girls how presented their presentation they present Google desktop, Google directory, Google documents, search engine and I forget the last one J actually it was for Marwa and I liked more than the others but I can’t remember it.

This all what happened with me for today, Wait for my next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment